Amaranth seeds are similar to quinoa but smaller and higher in nutritional content. Amaranth is generally considered a grain; however, due to its nutritional properties it has been classified as a pseudo cereal. One of its most important characteristics is that it DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN. It has been considered as a superfood and has been named by the FAO as the “Best food of plant origin for human consumption”. Amaranth seeds are an excellent source of protein and it has a sweet nutty flavor, they are great ingredients in breakfast cereals, bakery products, cereal bars, muffins, muesli and pasta.
Presentations and Commercial Conditions:
Varieties : Amaranth Grain
Types : Organic and Conventional.
Presentation : Paper Bags of 25kg.
Documents : Certificate of Origin, certificate of quality and Certificate of Analysis (COA).
Analysis : Microbiological, pesticide, mycotoxins.
Private Label Service : We offer custom-made products in different brands and presentations according client’s specification.
- Helps prevent colon cancer.
- Due to its high fiber content, it is recommended for people who are looking to stay in shape.
- Helps control gastrointestinal diseases.
- Reduces cholesterol level.
- Helps control diseases such as: Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Obesity, Constipation, Renal Insufficiency and Celiac Disease.
- Due to its high content of tryptophan, its consumption is recommended for people suffering from depression, anxiety, panic attacks, schizophrenia, Asperger's and autism.